Criandome, Cuidandome: Reparenting Ourselves While Raising Our Children (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Waitlist Open for Spring 2020
In this series you will learn and practice:
- The fundamental pillars of Reparenting/Remothering Ourselves
- Practices of reparenting ourselves that help heal past and generational trauma
- Active deconstructing of the cultural norms about gender and childhood impact the way we learn to handle our emotions when we’re children
- Self-regulation tools that soothe and strengthen our central nervous system
- Engaging in community to receive empathy with some of the challenges that arise when our children's behaviors uncover our wounds
- Integrating what it looks like to bond with our inner children and nurture them so that we can remain connected with and nurture our outer children
What people are saying:
"The training offered validation that my feelings are normal and it’s a process to re-parent myself in order to meet the needs of my child. Practicing awareness without judgement of the triggers and working towards healing as I continue to meet my child’s needs." -Isabel L.
"Criándome, Cuidándome Reparenting Ourselves Workshop was just what I was needing. The pain and trauma really of being not taken care of, seen, nurtured, and more comes up for me again and again as I learn to be a m/other for my sun. I desperately needed this workshop, and Leslie is such a grounding presence as well as a wealth of knowledge and grace. Thank you, Leslie, for helping me mother myself and model for my little one what health and healing looks like." -Cristina R.
"I felt a range of emotions while attending Criandome, Cuidandome. My inner child was present. She took notes as well! I gained skills that will allow me to reparent my inner child and have more self compassion for myself y a nińa due vive en mi." - Carolina H.
"This has opened the need for therapy and inner work that has been put off and to the side in my life. It is helping me head in the right direction of what I can do, and need to do to start in the right direction towards my healing path as a parent , and inner child. Thank you." -Kendra G.
"I wanted to tell you how deeply your workshop resonated with me. The concepts you shared are loose ideas I've had bouncing around in my head for years, so hearing it all tied in together was impactful. I felt the reassurance of feeling seen and validated!" -Doris R.
LIMITED PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. PLEASE E-MAIL INFO@LATINXPARENTING.ORG FOR MORE INFO.
- Sign up on Teachable$497$4970$0